THE WAY I SEE IT....THOUGHTS FROM JOHN FULLERTON ON LIVING THE WAY OF JESUS

Wednesday, October 21, 2015

Goofy Tired

Today was a good day. But man, this jet lag is killing me.

Moscow is seven hours ahead of Florida time. I went to bed at 10:30 pm last night. At exactly 12:39 am, my body basically said, “WHAT ARE YOU DOING ASLEEP!! Don’t you know it’s only 5:30 pm in the afternoon?” No amount of reasoning that I had travelled and the local time was, in fact, 12:39 am would work. So I got up and worked for almost three hours. That meant that the rest of the day had moments of normal energy followed by moments of being nearly comatose. It wasn’t bad when teaching though. I was alert the whole time, mostly because I had students and a translator on my mind. As I write, it’s 11:15 pm and I’m not tired. I wonder what tomorrow will be like.

No comments: